Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Water of Life 2

 Now the eldest son said to himself: 'If I manage to findthe Water of Life for my father, he is sure to appoint me as the next King! In that country the King always appointed his own successor.At first the King said: 'No, I have heard that the search for the Water of Life is dangerous, and I would not have you do such a thing.' But the young man insisted, and finally the father gave him permission to go.So the Prince set out on horseback. After journeying for some time, he came to a very deep valley with rocks all around him, and he saw a little man with a strange hat and cloak. And the little man said:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handicap's Day

International Day of Persons with Disabilities, also known as World Disability Day, is observed on December 3rd every year to promote the ri...