Friday, March 10, 2023

My Passion for Music 1

 When you really like something,you often don't give it a second thought.Without you realizing,it becomes a staple in your life like food or water, and you can't imagine its absence.It's a part of you.That's how music is to me.I love music and this essay is about my passion for it. Music plays an important role in every society and culture in various forms and occasions like wedding birthday fun and spiritual.There are no limitations in the form of music.There's classical.traditional,romantic,country pop techno, spiritual,etc. kind of music. It is a very powerful medium to reach a person's emotions and expressions that go beyond the words.It scientifically proven that music have helped people to get out their mental and physical illnesses.Music is one of the most important things throughout my life.I think living without music is impossible for me. It has helped me to face some difficult situation in my life as well as help me to motivate myself.I love playing music while driving to places.some music does resemble the journey of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handicap's Day

International Day of Persons with Disabilities, also known as World Disability Day, is observed on December 3rd every year to promote the ri...