Saturday, March 11, 2023

My Passion for Music 2

 I have been learning classical music for around 8 years.I have also been a regular student at my school choir for all my school life.Initially, I used to go to music classes because my parents asked me to , so when acadamics got overwhelming.it wasn't difficult for me to find an excuse to stop learning music.Despite this not really interested phase of learning music, thanks to good teachers and my inbuilt need to excel at what I do, I learned quite a lot, I cleared my examination at the junior diploma level and subsequently passed the third year first part of Diploma with distinction.Music was already becoming a part of my life.So when I stopped practicing music,there was a hole.that's when the transition happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handicap's Day

International Day of Persons with Disabilities, also known as World Disability Day, is observed on December 3rd every year to promote the ri...