Sunday, March 12, 2023

My Passion for Music 3

 That's when I knew I needed music in my life.from then on, I went back to music with an extra vigor. soon ,I discovered my fondness for the instrument,synthesizer.I never had a formal training for playing the keyboard yet past lessons classical music helped me grasp the notes and chords essential for playing the instrument. Music moved on from being a small part of my life to a passion.The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of why I'm passionate about music is: music is relaxing to me.It takes me to a whole new world where there are no worries or assignments or deadlines! It holds my attention and is probably the only thing I can concentrate on without getting distracted in 5 minutes.My mind doesn't wander and this energizes me.It is refreshing and stimulating and I can go back to any other chore,inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handicap's Day

International Day of Persons with Disabilities, also known as World Disability Day, is observed on December 3rd every year to promote the ri...