Monday, March 13, 2023

My Passion for Music 4

 The Music I'm talking about here is of course not the background music we play while studying or driving but what I call "fore ground music " the one where you're actively participating in singing or listening just for the sake of music in itself.This is the aspect of music which gives it a power of healing. To me,music is more than just sound: it's an art with rhythm,tune,emotion,and meaning.In this sense,music can be inspiring and empowering.I believe music can be thought of as analogous to paint.you can splash paint around and have fun or create something valuable and complicated. but the best bet is to paint a beautiful picture and convey something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handicap's Day

International Day of Persons with Disabilities, also known as World Disability Day, is observed on December 3rd every year to promote the ri...